I know I’ve been MIA for awhile, but I have been sooooo busy! Things have been going really well in life and lots of doors are opening for me. I submitted two proposals to present: one for the Florida Flute Association Convention in January and one for the National Flute Association in August. I was also asked to be on an expert panel of flute/health experts for another proposal that was submitted to NFA. Hopefully, you’ll see me presenting around the country this year!
In addition, I’ve been busy performing with the Panama City Pops orchestra and I also just played host to Dr. Paula Van Goes from Nicholls State in LA. She came to the Emerald Coast and gave a fantastic recital, on which I was honored to play some duets with her.
Also in news, I have founded a flute choir! If you have interest in the Emerald Coast Flute Choir, drop me a line. We are taking auditions and hope to begin rehearsals soon.
I’ve also been busy putting together a newsletter. If you are interested in keeping up with me (what’s going on in my life, playing tips, health tips, where I will be performing/teaching next) and/or what is going on musically in Panama City, drop me an email at email@example.com and I will add you to the list to get my newsletter!Â You can also sign up by popping on over to my website at www.fluteangel.net and leaving a comment telling me you’d like to be added to the newsletter.
- Upcoming November Activities!! (fluteangel.wordpress.com)
- NFA Convention Brochure (fluteangel.wordpress.com)
- What Interests You? (fluteangel.wordpress.com)
- End of Year Goodies (fluteangel.wordpress.com)
- You need Skills! (fluteangel.wordpress.com)
- The Skills You Didn’t Learn in Grad School (innovativeperformanceandpedagogy.wordpress.com)
- Vision Airlines’ Sensational Spring Break Seat Sale Ends Saturday (prnewswire.com)
- Flute’s Flickers of Insight~It is Created!!! (fluteenterprises.wordpress.com)
- Free ‘Flute-apalooza’ at McCaw on Saturday (seattletimes.nwsource.com)