I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, and have finally been able to get things together. Currently, there is not a beach boot camp class in Panama City. Why, I cannot figure out, but that will soon be rectified.
We’ve got a start date of July 21st at 5:30 AM (yes, you read that right) and will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 AM at the Public Beach Access Pier. Not Pier Park, the other pier. 🙂
Why this early?Â Several reasons
- You can get your workout done before the family gets up
- You still have plenty of time to get ready for work
- Mostly, because by 7 AM it’s already 90 degrees, so this will save us some heat exhaustion
- You get to see the sunrise on the beach 2x a week!Â You know you’ve been meaning to go
Wondering what we’re going to do?
HA!! You’ll have to wait and see. :)Â But I CAN tell you it will be fun and motivational.Â I’m planning on using a lot of exercises I personally did while at Army basic training, but this will be a little bitÂ more of a relaxed atmosphere.Â There’s a lot of fear and myth surrounding Army boot camp – most with roots to it, however, there was nothing dangerous involved in the PT we did and will do on the beach.Â And working out with others in a big group setting, yelling and sweating together and laughing is a lot of fun, all while achieving a HOT BODY!
Ok, Great!Â I’m in!Â What are the deatails?
Glad you asked.Â You know the time and place, so now you need to know:
- Bring hydration of some sort (water bottle, camel back, Powerade, etc.)
- Bring a beach towel
- Bring $10 per class (unless you pay online first)
- Bring a positive attitude!
That’s it.Â $10 a class.Â All you have to do is show-up, and I’ll do the rest….haha, sort of.
How do I pay for this thing?
Very easily.Â You have a few options.
- You can show up with $10 in hand.
- You can pay via the Button on the Facebook page
- You can email me to sign up (if the above button doesn’t work) and ask to be put on the mailing list to get special invitations, announcements and discounts, and I will send you the button.
- Soon, you’ll be able to pay online at my website. www.MusicStrong.com
So, are you ready?Â Ready to try a real boot camp?Â Ready to make a lot of fitness friends?Â Ready to FINALLY take steps to get the body you really want to have?
Great, then I’ll see you on the beach!
Panama City Beach Bootcamp is a product of Personal Training.
- Have You Enrolled in a Boot Camp? (fitsugar.com)