Come join us at Climb Nashville’s brand new West location, located just minutes away from Music Row for our first workshop tomorrow, June 10, 2014 from 1-4 PM. The next workshop will be the following Tuesday the 17th, same time same place!
The initial workshops are free but we do ask you to register since space is limited.
We hope to make this a recurring, monthly event, to empower and educate Music City musicians about how to live their strongest, healthiest lives. Our workshops will focus on learning:
- What is musician-specific strength training?
- How to stay healthy on the road
- Healthy rehearsal techniques
- How to structure a workout
- Preventing playing-related injuries
- Techniques for how to get over current playing-related injuries
- And the all important question: Is it carpal tunnel?
Please help us get the word out and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!