You may not be performing on stage at the moment but practicing can still wear tear on your body. I’m here to help! In 1.5 hours I’ll will walk you through an instrument specific workout that will keep you strong, healthy and injury free throughout your career as a musician.
What you’ll learn:
- Proper form
- Workout order
- How to mobilize, stretch and activate
- What specific exercises you need to do for each instrument to help you avoid injury, increase strength and endurance and correct muscle imbalances.
Each workout is designed specifically for YOUR instrument and includes:
- Specific strength exercises
- Basics of form and strength training technique
- Progressions and Regressions
- Options for if you have equipment, access to a gym or no equipment at all
- a downloadable PDF of the workout
- The recording of the workout so you can watch it at your leisure.
- Live Q&A
I will be hosting my Live Workout series most Tuesdays and Thursday at 10 AM CST with bonus “Essential Excercises” workouts on Sundays at 5:00 PM. If you can’t attend the session, not a problem! I will send you a recording following the workout to cover everything you need to know about the strength training you need!
Essential Exercises Workouts:
In these workouts we will go through my book and cover the basics of form and the bare bones exercises you need to be doing in any workout as a musician. These will be based off my book “The Musician’s Essential Exercises” – we will be going through the book, explaining and doing the exercises and also going through and doing the workouts in the back so you can feel competent going forward with any workout you do, knowing what is appropriate for you.
These workout are separate from the instrument specific workouts.
You do not need the book but it is helpful. These workouts are not included in the Buy 5 deal, but 1 workout IS included if you buy all as a package.
Upcoming Live Workshops
- Oboe – Thursday, Sept. 24
- Essential Exersises (Q&A) Sunday Sept 27th 5:00 PM CST
- Flute – Thursday Oct. 1
- Timpani – Tuesday Oct. 6
- Harp – Thursday Oct. 8
- Keyboard – Tuesday Oct. 13
- Bassoon – Thursday Oct 15
- Audio Engineer – Tuesday Oct 20
- Horn – Thursday Oct 22
- Violin/Viola – Tuesday, Oct 27
- Conductor – Thursday Oct. 29
- Trombone – Tuesday Nov. 3
- Trumpet – Thursday Nov. 5
- Guitar – Tuesday Nov 10
- Cello – Thursday Nov 12
- Essential Exercises (Q&A) – Sunday Nov. 15 5:00 PM CST
- Organ – Tuesday Nov 17
- Bass – Thursday Nov 19
- Tuba – Tuesday Nov 24
- Percussion- Tuesday Dec 1
- Clarinet -Thursday Dec 3
- Saxophone – Thursday Dec 10
All instrument specific workouts are on sale for $49 until 2 days before, then they go up to the full price of $79.
For a limited time only, buy 5 & get 1 FREE! Enter coupon code BUNDLEDEAL at checkout!
All video access: You can get access to all 20 instrument specific workouts plus 1 Essential Exercises video for the discounted rate of $1200, which is 5 free classes and a savings of $400! That’s all 20 classes (both live AND recorded) and 20 instrument specific workout PDFs, plus the Essential Exercises class of your choice. Enter coupon code “ALL” at checkout. And don’t forget, there is the option to pay in installments, so you can space things out as you need to without waiting on the content.
- Instrument Specific Workouts$79.00
Why 1.5 hours?
This gives us the optimal amount of time without being rushed to be able to not just do a workout, but explain the how and why and lead you through it all.
Will we be working out the entire time?
Doing? Yes. Working out like you would normally do in a gym? No!
Do I need any equipment?
These are structured with little to no equipment, but I will definitely show you options if you do have equipment! Foam roller, lacrosse ball, exercise bands, dumbbells are all things I may use.
What if I can’t make the workout time?
All the workouts will be recorded so you can watch and re-watch anytime you want.
Will you see me?
Only if you want me to! You have the option to show your screen or not, totally up to you. If I can see you, I have the opportunity to see you in real time, giving you feedback on how you’re performing the exercise and answering your questions.
What happens after I make my payment?
You’ll be sent an email with the Zoom registration details, Make sure you click on that to register for the class! When you’ve done that, you’ll get the Zoom class link.
What if I have more questions?
Great! Let’s set up a time to talk! Email me at email@example.com.