Movement Assessment and Consultation
Are you ready to check out personlized musician fitness training is all about? It starts with YOU.
No workout plan is written without a movement assessment and consultation – because only then can I design something specific for your body and your lifestyle.
What it involves:
- Full body movement assessment: the body work as a whole, not isolation and a problem one place can cause issue elsewhwere. I’ll see what moves and what doesn’t and provide you a list of possible muscle compensations that you are free to take with you and do as you please.
- Postural assessment: please bring your instrument if possible so I can see how you play and how your move while you play. This is also helpfuls in pinpointing pain points while playing you might not otherwise remember.
- Consultation: We cover everything in depth that brought you here. From your goals to sleep habits, past injuries to playing and daily schedule, getting everything on the table will give me the best picture of how to suggest the best program of training for your lifestyle and budget.
This can be done online or in person – once you purchase, I’ll send you an email and we’ll find a time that works best for both of us.
To prepare for our meeting:
- please wear workout clothing and make sure your knees and feet are visible
- if online, make sure you have some wall space and enough room to do a squat so I can see your feet and your arms overhead at the same time