The Musician’s Essential Exercises (ebook)
Musicians are athletes, but we’re different – you don’t want a workout for just everyone, and how do you know what’s appropriate to you?
This ebook covers the Basics!
- what equipment you really need
- proper form
- corrective exercises to prevent injury
- the exercises you MOST need as a musician
- 3 full workouts putting it all together
- How to pick a foam roller and how to use it
- The best way to release tight neck, forearm and upper body muscles
- What your core muscles are and how to effectively strengthen them for increased playing longevity
- The Stretches you really need before, during and after a playing or workout session
- 3 workouts to do pre-post playing and in the gym using only your body weight
- Tour bus/on the road routine
You know you need to exercise, it’s vital to keep you at the top of your game, but 1) you don’t want to injure yourself because you don’t know what you’re doing and 2) you don’t know what to do.
This book takes the essentials and boils them down for the the musician with no exercise experience whatsoever to be able to exercise safely and effectively with exercises that are specific to what musician’s need, and that is to PREVENT injury!
These are basic exercises that you can do anywhere from a practice room to a gym to a tour bus with no equipment, though progressions and options are given with basic equipment.
What is included:
- over 70 pages
- fully downloadable and printable
- full color high resolution photographs
- exercise descriptions
- 3 complete workouts with no equipment
Why should I care and what does this mean?
What is this book about?
Part 2: The Essentials
Part 3: Routines and Workouts
- Pre/Post Performance Routine
- Daily Corrective Exercises/Injury Prevention
- Full Gym Workout
On the road, minimal equipment essential workout
Once you order the book, a download link will be sent to you. Included in the purchase, a separate color edition (coming soon) and any updates to the book, for the next year, including other digital formats.
Photographer : Tom Blizzard https://www.tomblizzardphotography.com/