Live Online Workouts
This is an abbreviated version of what these workouts will look like. Ours will be much more in depth and give you progressions if the exercises are too easy and regressions are too difficult or you have an injury to work around. You can catch the rest of the abbreviated series for free on our You Tube channel! Here’s a workout we did for flutists!
Upcoming Live Workshops
(all times are 10:00 AM Central Standard Time (CST) unless otherwise noted)
- Oboe – Thursday, Sept. 24
- Flute – Thursday Oct. 1
- Timpani – Tuesday Oct. 6
- Harp – Thursday Oct. 8
- Piano/Keyboard – Tuesday Oct. 13
- Bassoon – Thursday Oct 15
- Essential Exersises Worrkout October 18th 5:00 PM CST
- Audio Engineer – Tuesday Oct 20
- Horn – Thursday Oct 22
- Violin/Viola – Tuesday, Oct 27
- Conductor – Thursday Oct. 29
- Trombone – Tuesday Nov. 3
- Trumpet – Thursday Nov. 5
- Guitar – Tuesday Nov 10
- Cello – Thursday Nov 12
- Essential Exercises – Sunday Nov. 15 5:00 PM CST
- Organ – Tuesday Nov 17
- Bass – Thursday Nov 19
- Tuba – Tuesday Nov 24
- Percussion- Tuesday Dec 1
- Clarinet -Thursday Dec 3
- Saxophone – Thursday Dec 10
In 1.5 hours I’ll walk you through an instrument specific workout. What you’ll learn:
- Proper form
- Workout order
- How to foam roll, stretch and activate
Each workout is designed specifically for that instrument and includes:
- Specific strength exercises
Why 1.5 hours?
This gives us the optimal amount of time without being rushed to be able to not just do a workout, but explain the how and why and lead you through it all.
Will we be working out the entire time?
Doing? Yes. Working out like you would normally do in a gym? No.
Do I need any equipment?
These are structured with little to no equipment, but I will definitely show you options if you do have equipment! Foam roller, lacrosse ball, exercise bands, dumbbells are all things I may use.
What if I can’t make the workout time?
All the workouts will be recorded so you can watch and rewatch anytime you want.
Will you see me?
This will be in webinar format. You will be able to use the chat feature to ask questions, but no, you won’t be seen.
What if I have more questions?
Great! Let’s set up a time to talk! Email me at email@example.com.