I have had this for awhile now and as my business has grown and changed I feel that it may not adequately serve my audience. My business is a niche business which creates the unique challenge of presenting information on music/flute/fitness/training all in one place and not getting confusing.
Having several services to offer is really great, but I want to make sure that you, my audience, are able to navigate it easily to find what you want.
For example, I have a TON of articles I’ve written, and I direct people to go look at them rather than re-explain all the time.
- If I asked you to find “The Flutists Pain Points” article, would that be easy?
- If you were looking for information on flute lessons, booking me for a wedding or a workshop, would that be easy to find?
- IF you’ve been to one of my workshops and want to grab some equipment from the site, were you able to find where to go?
- If you’re a flute student and I mentioned that “you can get that book from my Amazon store on my website” can you find it?
All these questions can be answered by doing two things.
- Take a look around this site. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, use some of the questions above to give you a destination
- Click on this link to take my 11 question survey to tell me what you really think: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LPDYZ9CÂ No, really, be honest!
I REALLY appreciate your feedback, and if you are at all savvy in the web designing world and have tips for me, I’d love to hear those as well. If you want to be super helpful, you could even share this newsletter via social media and help me even more.
You can take the survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LPDYZ9C